View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Lempicka
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I gave up hope on a lot of things when it comes to JP....
But for some reason, sooner or later I think she will have to find a way for Sophie to stick around (unless she kills her) and a connection to Elijah is like the obvious thing
I've read other people thinking that Sophie may die . I don't think she will, I think she'll stick around for a lot more of seasons. Sophie,Rebekah,Hayley and Davina are the Caroline/Elena/Bonnie/Katherine of the show for me, aka, they'll stick around for a long time . Plus if someone has to be killed I would say Davina, because she is already a very powerful witch (witch took two seasons for Bonnie), so I see more possibilities for Sophie character.
Espacially because she wasn't present in the first half and'll probably very present in the second half

I rewatched some of the first episodes and I gotta say it's really desappointing that they took the love triangle road (again!) instead of exploring them. I mean, they had a pretty cool first meeting,then you have the feeling Elijah wanted to help Sophie when Klaus took Jeanne Anne body and finally Sophie is all "I have nothing to loose" bad ass scene with Elijah and then nothing