View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Cereal Killer
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
*puts whip down*

Quote:
I know, can you imagine any of them not making the cut?! I'm rejecting just the thought of it. That's okay, I have enough love for RHWY to go around.
No, even the idea doesn't make any sense! Haha, that's awesome.

Quote:
Great words. You said something really great and true there, that his voice can it powerful and can shine in an acoustic setting and in a full on live band one. It's just a matter of preference on which people have a soft spot for.
Aw, thanks. Exactly, his voice can and will shine in any kind of setting! It's okay to have a preference though and I think it's cool that you love the acoustic a bit more and I love the electric a bit more.

Quote:
I know which song that is, yes. Thank goodness that made it as a bonus song.
I knew you'd know. And I couldn't agree more!

Quote:
Ah, that's nice! Do you remmeber which one?
Um, I think it was 'Last Train Home'.

====

I totally meant to post this here earlier but looks like it slipped my mind!

Quote:
You've said that This Loud Morning was a record you needed to get out of your system. How are you approaching things differently for your next album?

My brother passed away during the first tour, and I didn’t really take a break. I think we only missed one show. I stayed busy with work and I used the record to process everything. It was a deeply personal record and one I really do feel like I needed to make. And now that I’m on the other side of it -- numbers are numbers, but I think what I got out of that record can’t be quantified. With the new stuff now, I’m trying to get back to music being fun again.

Source
Totally love what he said here, especially "I think what I got out of that record can’t be quantified". The value of this record isn't measured in sales numbers, it's more special than that.

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 01-06-2014 at 02:38 PM