View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 11:44 AM
TL22
Extreme Fan

I have to disagree with Pacey put more into his relationship with Andie then she put in.

Andie took him from being a loser to a pretty self-confident good student. That takes a lot of hard work and emotional involvement.

Pacey was there for Andie for her mother and when she had her breakdown. They had a close loving relationship that never should have been ended the way it was.

Pacey is also a total hypocrite. His refusal to dance with Andie and then jumping all over Christy Livingstone first chance he got...Most girls would have sent him packing for good after that one.

His telling Andie that it would be an honour to take her to the prom when his only motives was to be there to see Joey and or spy on Joey and Dawson. Pacey knowingly took advantage of her feelings for him.

The great moral Pacey having the affair with the married woman at the end of the series.

Then the stupidest line ever in the show. When he told Andie that he suspected his was not enough for her, because she slipped into mental illness. Effectively meaning if they loved each other more she would have not went nuts. The writer who came up with that line should have been fired and never allowed to write again.

I don't agree with the venue Pacey choose to tell off Joey (Promicide), but everything he said was pretty accurate.

Overall I like Pacey, but he is not the super good guy of the series.
TL22 is offline   Reply With Quote