View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 04:55 PM
bogtree
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsfan1 (View Post)
Of cause judges don't need to look at what is going ON ice, they just need to remember, who made impression who is.working hard, like they did at GPF.
I am happy they did this TV.shows and both look great. And this help them to made some money. And like all see, judges choose OGM 2014 in 2011, so no matter what TS is doing in ice, so at least they will have some fun.
Well, even if the odds of winning aren't great, they're more than zero. The fans can be defeatist (I certainly am at times) but one would hope that T/S wouldn't give up before the season even starts. If they're more interested in inane publicity than winning the Olympics then fine. I hope they know it's extremely unlikely they can have both.

It's easy to rail against politics (and yes, in a real sport they wouldn't exist) but when T/S refuse to do anything to help their situation, at some point it becomes at least partly their fault. You can't just ignore the politics away, you have to play the game.

I know some fans are really excited about this reality show and that's fine. I won't say anything else about it and you can enjoy it. But there are consequences to this thing, it doesn't exist in a vacuum.