View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 07:27 AM
teoriapostmoderna
Ultimate Fan

After ten thousand pages (numbers slightly exaggerated), TFTNT!

After reading the report, I have only two observations to make (which have already been done, but oh well ):
a) I'm glad Penny wants to pursue her dream full time and try to get a living out of acting. I just hope it doesn't turn into an excuse to have her and Leonard live together because she's out of money. It needs to come from the heart. Related to that:
b) I hope that the final Sheldon/Leonard/Penny scene was more to poke fun at the possibility of them three living together. As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't want a rehash of season 3. I think it's time for Leonard and Penny to live on their own, and I wouldn't want the writers to go in that direction again. It was a different time and it was 4 seasons (!) ago.

Next episode is the start of sweeps, I think? so I'm looking forward to see where they are going. They have been throwing a lot of "hints" - quotation marks carefully used here - around this season and I want to see what comes to fruition. It's time to move things forward.

As a Shamy, my first wish is always a SIK. Obviously.

Last edited by teoriapostmoderna; 12-18-2013 at 08:23 AM