View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 04:18 PM
mariem201
Master Fan

She said absolutely lovely and beautiful things about our Cory. I love how she has always said she was the luciest girl to be with him, and you can tell how much she loves him by the way she speaks about him. Her face was all lit up when she was talking about him admitting they were a couple to Ellen, so cute. Love watching Cory's photos and listening to his songs,w atching him in his movies and TV but, once in a while, it will suddenly make me sad thinking about this amazing guy no longer being with us.

I read some of the hateful comments about Lea, the girl is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. If she doesn't talk about him, she doesn't care. If she does she is exploiting him. Ugh people are so mean.

I choose to ignore them and concentrate on the love rather than the hate.

Lea still looks a bit thin to me, but she has been working a lot and that can make you lose weight.

I loved when she was singing and looked up to the sky and smiled as if she was singing to Cory.