View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 03:23 PM
MiniAnneBoleynx8
Passionate Fan

I've been posting/lurking here for a while but never formally introduced myself:

Name: Meg
Age/Gender: 20/Female
Birthday: December 2nd
Boards you like to post/lurk on: Couples, Smallville, Leonardo Dicaprio, OUAT, Revenge, Friends
Favorite OUAT Character & why? So hard to choose, but I'll say Emma for her complexity, strength, vulnerability, journey, etc. Also love Rumple, Hook, Snow, Regina, etc.
Favorite OUAT Couple & why? CaptainSwan, because I love their chemistry,banter, the way they balance and play off each other and how they understand each other. Also, Snowing because they define true, epic love
You're actually a cursed fairy tale character! What is your fairy tale alter ego and why? I don't know if Megara from Hercules counts, but I'd say her because I've always identified with her and I also identify with Jasmine's personality so since she's mroe likely to show up on OUAT anyway i'd say her
Your choice of beverage and food from Granny's menu? hot chocolate with cinnamon and grilled cheese and tomato.
Anything else?