View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Tracydeanne1
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
I missed these tweets earlier -- here's what I think is going on: Josh loses luggage at some point, airline sells off "unclaimed" luggage, and someone realizes they've just bought Joshua Jackson's suitcase! The person tweeting has a protected account, so it's just a guess. How funny would it be to find out you've ended up with a celebrity's suitcase? Makes you wonder what secrets were hidden inside!

Josh Jackson ‏@VancityJax 26 Nov
@Jessbachelder don't feel bad. I'm glad it didn't end up in a dumpster. So long as you enjoy it
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
@Jessbachelder damn. They told me it was lost in transit. Well... Enjoy.
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
@Jessbachelder ummm more like they 'forgot' to deliver it. I always wondered where all my stuff ended up. Do you have the red one too?
View conversation
I saw that too, he was very kind to tell the person not to worry about what they bought, just keep it.

The account wasn't protected when it first showed up so I saw the whole conversation.

It sounded like it was his stuff that he was moving back from Wilmington. He either fedexed or had a mover ship it, they "lost it", then years later it was in a storage unit and ended up in an unclaimed storage auction. These people were told Josh "didn't pay the bill" so it was being sold, that's how they knew it was his stuff. They bought a piece of art and had tweeted him a picture of it on their wall.