View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 05:00 AM
Bellydancer_1
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction (View Post)
I am really still hoping that Damon said that about the most recent Whitmore killings because Aaron was holding a gun to Elena's head and he was trying to divert all attention from her. Why was it necessary to put that in there? It makes no sense.
Damon didn't want to tell Elena about how he got out the first time round because he was worried of what she would think of him so WHY would he go killing people behind her back. Doesn't sound right to me! She's was gone out of her cell too so he didn't get the chance to explain to her when he woke up.

I am not buying it.
YES! That's how I saw it, too - and I really hope that it's true. They probably left this issue hanging in the air to raise the suspense for the next episode.

Knowing the writers, however, I wouldn't be surprised if that what Damon said he did was actually true (even though I don't see a reason for him to tell Elena about it, if it was). Knowing Elena and how she usually reacts to anything "bad" that Damon does, this would provide a good reason to put up further roadblocks in their relationship or even put an end to it. That really worries me somehow...

So this Enzo survived. I guess he will want to take revenge on Damon now - unless Damon finds a way to free him. But will he forgive Damon? I can already see him trying to feed on Damon...

----

BTW, do we have any info on episode 511 apart from it being the 100th episode in the series? I read that apart from other "old faces" some of the Originals are supposed to visit. I wonder in what way they will all be involved in the current storyline.