View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 02:48 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

well, its DONE for good.

i had "the talk" with nick tonight and asked him if he wanted to be single for a while and he basically said yes. (trying ot laugh about it, but it sucksss) when i asked him what that meant and if we had a future he just gave me a lot of silence and "i dont knows". it was awful. things got pretty awkward pretty fast and i started crying. he was telling me not to and that he felt really bad but yet he was still trying to comfort me and it just pissed me off. i pulled away from him and basically told him that i didnt want "fun" anymore and that i needed to be out there lookinng for someone that could give me what i was giving back. he didnt seem happy and said "if thats what you want to do" but i mean, i just cant be exclusive with this one guy if its not going anywhere! i got up immediately and started putting me jacket/shoes on and said i was gonna go home, i just didnt know what to say anymore. he looked really upset and was like "you're not even gonna hug me?" i just said "ill talk to you later" and left...

it was like the hardest thing ever, and walking away is so freaking hard, but i just cant do it anymore. i cant be unsure of what we are and put all this energy into somebody that doesnt even see me in their future. its just bullsh**.

i have to delete his number tomorrow and be done with it! i just cant keep going on like this with him.