View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Ann357
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litmusy (View Post)
I'm more concerned with the fact Damon has murdered people behind Elena's back since they've been together. Is it justified? I know the writers probably want to paint it both ways, but since DE hasn't really been established beyond sex and saying "I love you," at least on Elena's part, I'm sure this will be another roadblock in the unending story that is their love.

When Julie said they'd be happy together, having that be shown and talked about for more than 5 minutes would have been nice. They're ruining this couple on purpose. The chemistry, lack of communication, etc. It never existed before and no, I don't think it is based off the actors or their relationship status. They got the SB treatment and now Stefan distress and Damon evil and I'm pretty fed up as a fan. Can't balance it out at all? Geez. The writers are sooo *****ed up and all over the place.
The mouthpiece of the writers, Caroline, said Damon is bad and bad for Elena. This episode certainly looks like that's the very creative route they are taking. So predictable.

After the sirebond crapfest I should never have expected much... Anyhow, if Damon is going to be painted as the bad, evil one... well let's bring it on! I want to see him revel in it.