View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 08:21 PM
lemers718
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Me too, I think that is so important.

And Lisa, I know....I just wish there were more then one option this time!
hopefully we will have a great sweeps moment with someone getting swept out of town.

Quote:
I just hope the writers have a plan with all this terrible writting and redeem themselves soon, as it really is getting hard to keep watching this show when it lost what made it great for almost two seasons till the cheating untill now. I mean serious writers how do you sit around that table and think the show would benifit from making Joel the main character he is so boring, I like him enuf to have a small part that isnt dating zoe as them two together are like watching paint dry they have zero chemistry, im not a george shipper at all but I would rather you stick zoe with him then continue with this ZJ snoozefest

I was really up in arms about all the screen time Joel was getting until I found out about the early break. I think between that and setting up Lemon SL for her departure and return. and also they had planned on bringing on Vivian but they had to stall on that for the ms final. So Wade just hung in limbo. There really wasn't enough time to set up all the characters stories for the first half so they just filled it in with the JZ story. So I will to now cut them some slack on that. If we return and it is still the Joel show then I will resume complaining.

Last edited by lemers718; 12-02-2013 at 08:31 PM