View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 01:11 PM
starryeyesxx
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
IA that Zoe had feelings for Wade I just don't agree that is was deep love. Her spending so much time in bed afterwards I took as not only her being hurt by Wade but also someone she trusted betrayed her. I just did not buy into it that was the one she loved dearest betrayed her. I am also having an issue with her holding on to that betrayal as a crutch for her behavior. Don't get me wrong I know being cheated on sucks but there comes a point you need to let it go one way or the other. It has been 8-9 months now. She chose to move on with Joel and that is totally understandable but thinking she is also holding back her feelings for Wade because she was hurt at this point is IMO has reached its limit. Especially when she is in such a serious relationship with Joel. Either she fully commits to him or she doesn't. If she knows how she feels about Wade and just does not want to be with him that is awful for Joel because I can guarentee she is thinking of Wade in bed at night.
I think the thing about the cheating is that she was angry about it for a little while & then just tried to forget it. This season, I don't think that it has affected the way that she's treated Wade, but I don't think she's aware of that fact. I don't think she knows that she's stilling holding onto it because she hasn't dealt with it yet & it won't go away until she does.

Although, having said that, I really don't think the writers are ever going to deal with it. After the cheating, I wanted tears & yelling & questioning & we didn't get it, even though to me I think that would be a completely normal way to act after being cheated on. & I bet anything that Zoe still has questions, whether the writers will ever actually address them is another issue.