View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 09:26 AM
Jamie
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Awe, it's okay. This board is so relaxed and the posters are so mature. As a result, we don't care if it goes off topic every once in a while.

As for Chuck/Blair... I thought when he declared his love for her out on the street in Manhattan was one of the best romantic scenes I've ever seen on TV. I loved it. I even liked many aspects of Chuck/Blair in the earlier seasons. I was not a fan of the rape stuff on both Jenny and Serena, sleeping with Jenny, a couple moments with Blair that seemed a bit out of control. However, during the last few episodes of the series, I really bought that they were meant to be together AND especially in the future. I bought that he had changed into a much mature guy who certainly loved his family. I definitely thought both the Dan/Serena and Chuck/Blair endings made sense. Which is why I thought Dan/Blair ever getting together was so ridiculous because you always knew it was going to be those main two pairings. Even throughout the bad writing and storyline moments, I don't think many thought those two pairings were not ending up together. That detour was unnecessary and never going anywhere. I felt sorry for the Dair fans who were manipulated because I really believed that they were. Their pairing never stood a chance in the end and I believe the writers ruined the Dan/Blair friendship too which was even worse than the actual romantic relationship failing for Dair fans. I did buy given what we saw in the future that Dan and Blair were friends again though. I just feel like for Dair fans, they really got screwed because they didn't get to see any friendship rebuild at all.
Aw, yes. That scene was so sweet and perfect. Chuck is so romantic. Once he was in, he was all in. It's hard not to love that as a viewer. He definitely made his mistakes, and I understand people disliking their relationship because of them.

Yeah, I wish they kept Dan/Blair as friends. They had a really sweet friendship for a while there. Maybe a kiss and then they realized it was wrong or something, whatever, but they were definitely great as friends. I do feel bad for the Dair fans because they got so much build-up for almost nothing really. :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
So I've been rewatching season 1 of Revenge in the last couple of weeks. About to start episode 16. I already knew how much I loved Jack and Emily, but season 2 made me forget some of their most magical season 1 moments though, and it may sound stupid, but A LOT of them are extra amazing because of Sammy. Why did they have to kill that dog? WHY?! Jack just decided to move away for a few months, so he left Sammy with Emily, and you just see the connection they share...including Sammy, lol. I miss that dog, haha.
Sammy was really old at that point, it made sense for the story. But it was SO heartbreaking!!! That's probably the only episode of Revenge that I cried. What a scene!!!

Jack has been through so much on this show.