View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 08:32 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I must admit that I was a big Dair shipper, since, for a long time, they were the only reason I still watched the show. The writing was very bad, but their dynamic felt fresh, and it felt like the show needed that. I was glad that they got feelings for one another, but at the end of the day I would have been very happy with a good friendship aswell, because they had more in common than you would have thought in the earlier seasons. They share a scene in season 1 that's really great though. They are just sitting in a hallway talking about their parents I think.
I LOVED that scene so much. Loved, LOVED it! It was a fabulous scene and my very favorite Dair scene of the series. To me, that scene represents wasted potential when you think of what happens between them after that scene. The writers really screwed it up.

Quote:
That said, I do admit that I always knew that Blair would end up with Chuck anyway. I just hoped Dan would change her a bit, so she would be more likeable in the future. And he did. But it was quite sad that they dumped the Dan/Blair story line so sudden ; and at a certain point they didn't even seem friends anymore, which was sad. I can only hope that they were good friends again in the future. Sorry for going off-topic, lol.
LOL! It's okay!

Yes, the writers used and abused this pairing in the later seasons. It was so sad.

I love the little actors who play this pairing:

Jack was mean right after that kiss, but that kiss was real:

So cute:

I want the second half of season 3 about this trio:

And I want this murderer:

GONE!