View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 04:28 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Love the title! Thanks for the new thread!

EDIT : So I've been rewatching season 1 of Revenge in the last couple of weeks. About to start episode 16. I already knew how much I loved Jack and Emily, but season 2 made me forget some of their most magical season 1 moments though, and it may sound stupid, but A LOT of them are extra amazing because of Sammy. Why did they have to kill that dog? WHY?! Jack just decided to move away for a few months, so he left Sammy with Emily, and you just see the connection they share...including Sammy, lol. I miss that dog, haha.
LOL! I know!!!!!!!!!! I cried the most during the episode when Sammy died. That little guy literally BROUGHT Emily and Jack together in the same place so he could pass away with them right next to each other and with him. I think that's why in the future episode where Jack is looking at little Sammy dogs, it's foreshadowing and significant. I think in the future, Jack and Emily will buy a new Sammy dog.

Quote:
It's also quite obvious that Emily has always ignored her feelings. She never really stated to anyone where her heart really lies. Ofcourse she told multiple people she loved them, but we knew it was just part of a revenge plan. She is really reserved about her feelings. I just saw the episode in which she states that her feelings are ''irrelevant''. That they don't matter. I really think she loves Jack. I hope she's just using Aiden for her plan because of his experience and because he's loyal to her.
EXACTLY! That could be why I am so positive and enthusiastic about Jack and Emily. I am usually a very glass is half empty kind of person, trying to always see the bad news first to prepare for it.

So it is not like me to be so positive and sure when it comes to even shows since it's in my nature to be really careful and expect and prepare for the worst. I think why I have been so positive and convinced is because I just watched the series from start to finish so it's totally fresh in my mind. That is why Aiden doesn't scare me in the least. There's no way given what we saw in seasons 1/2 and Emily's love for Jack is all about! No way!

Yes, she is so reserved she almost has to be numb about her feelings for Jack unless she's forced to face her feelings. Seeing Jack causes that. Otherwise, it's very easy for her to walk around robotic with Aiden not having to deal with her heart, her true feelings. They are not with Aiden... they are only with Jack romantically and Nolan platonically. Bye, bye Aiden. LOL