View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 04:16 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Last off-topic posts :\

Thanks for the thread. Love having this to discuss Revenge.
Awe, it's okay. This board is so relaxed and the posters are so mature. As a result, we don't care if it goes off topic every once in a while.

As for Chuck/Blair... I thought when he declared his love for her out on the street in Manhattan was one of the best romantic scenes I've ever seen on TV. I loved it. I even liked many aspects of Chuck/Blair in the earlier seasons. I was not a fan of the rape stuff on both Jenny and Serena, sleeping with Jenny, a couple moments with Blair that seemed a bit out of control. However, during the last few episodes of the series, I really bought that they were meant to be together AND especially in the future. I bought that he had changed into a much mature guy who certainly loved his family. I definitely thought both the Dan/Serena and Chuck/Blair endings made sense. Which is why I thought Dan/Blair ever getting together was so ridiculous because you always knew it was going to be those main two pairings. Even throughout the bad writing and storyline moments, I don't think many thought those two pairings were not ending up together. That detour was unnecessary and never going anywhere. I felt sorry for the Dair fans who were manipulated because I really believed that they were. Their pairing never stood a chance in the end and I believe the writers ruined the Dan/Blair friendship too which was even worse than the actual romantic relationship failing for Dair fans. I did buy given what we saw in the future that Dan and Blair were friends again though. I just feel like for Dair fans, they really got screwed because they didn't get to see any friendship rebuild at all.

Last edited by jediwands; 11-25-2013 at 04:22 PM