View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 12:51 PM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Love the title! Thanks for the new thread!

EDIT : So I've been rewatching season 1 of Revenge in the last couple of weeks. About to start episode 16. I already knew how much I loved Jack and Emily, but season 2 made me forget some of their most magical season 1 moments though, and it may sound stupid, but A LOT of them are extra amazing because of Sammy. Why did they have to kill that dog? WHY?! Jack just decided to move away for a few months, so he left Sammy with Emily, and you just see the connection they share...including Sammy, lol. I miss that dog, haha.

It's also quite obvious that Emily has always ignored her feelings. She never really stated to anyone where her heart really lies. Ofcourse she told multiple people she loved them, but we knew it was just part of a revenge plan. She is really reserved about her feelings. I just saw the episode in which she states that her feelings are ''irrelevant''. That they don't matter. I really think she loves Jack. I hope she's just using Aiden for her plan because of his experience and because he's loyal to her.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.

Last edited by Alwayshappy; 11-25-2013 at 01:12 PM