View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 03:22 PM
wolkenfuehlen
Elite Fan

Getting to know you #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by s e r e n i t y (View Post)
Explain why you like each member of One Direction
I hope you realize everyone else on this board hates you now
Okay, so.
  • Zayn is my absolute favourite. First of all, he is physically flawless, I mean just look at him?? But I love his voice and and he is just such a sweet guy and he is an artist you know and he really cares about a lot of things and him and Perrie are so cute and their wedding and the fact that they will start a family soon will kill me and I'll shut up now and move on.
  • Harry is a flophuman, as my friend keeps saying, and so random sometimes, but he is absolutely flawless, too. He is so down to earth and always so humble and thankful I am always so amazed by that. He is sweet and kind and listens and stands up for women's rights and human rights in general and he just does what he wants, no matter what it might mean or what society might think, no matter the million rumours about him, and I love that. I think that's so important, because that is a great quality for someone who is a role model for so many. (Note: by the length of my Harry ramblings you can tell he is a close second to being my favourite).
  • Niall I really didn't care much for in the beginning, he was the blond Irish kid with the braces, but a friend of mine adores him and keeps talking about him so now I know about all these tiny adorable things he has said and done and he is so cute sometimes and really cares about all his family back home and he plays the guitar and is so cool at it and stuff.
  • Louis is first of all such a looker and really just very sweet and cute and I do like how much humour he has. Like I'm not always 100% about his jokes and sometimes I think he takes it too far, but then again I totally get it because they are in this weird situation and they need this fun and it's their way of rebelling against this machinery they are in?? does that even make sense
  • and Liam...well he's kinda just there. No, really, he has a great voice (the best next to Harry's), and ever since he finally got that hair cut I can see why one would say he is attractive, but he just kinda seems boring hahahaha.
Can I ask you for the same thing?
and also....
Last album you listened to?