View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 12:35 AM
Fated 4 FayLee
Master Fan

Really?? I would never EVER jump ship but if I was going to, that certainly wouldn't be the scene to push me over the edge. I actually consider that to be one of DE's most powerful scenes ever but I love the complexity of DE, the black and white contrast and the fact that things aren't always sunshine and roses and unicorns the way it was with SE so I actually love the ugly/dark scenes just as much as I love the light/lovey ones. It's that contrast that defines DE and the 3x04 scene was one of their most defining moments..Damon finally losing it and Elena finally admitting out loud that she felt something for Damon via the Caroline scene at the end.

But if you look back even in early S1, Elena recognized that it was a defense mechanism and there was more to Damon. Like when Stefan had let Elena to believe that he was some sort of victim and then Damon told her there was more to the story and ran off and she chased after him and said "tell me" because she wanted to know what happened..She wanted to know Damon

my tumblr|| Jess