View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 11:41 AM
Jewelstone
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
^^^Kinda love that you posted that I made it!

As for the bf/gf status, I do think they will address their status in a later episode. It's too bad we have to wait until the new year Anyways, I'm sure they are both still getting used to being alive again/touching-feeling/getting a second chance with each other.

Did anyone think these two had sex before? The way Bonnie casually mentioned doing it at the Salvatore mansion in the bathtub was a little surprising I don't think they have spoke this candidly about sex before.
Really? I love it. I was going to post the gif sets of the entire sex scene first, but I saw that and it made me laugh.

I hope you're right.

I'm positive that not only was it Beremy's first time, it was also Bonnie's first time. I think they had been talking about it ever since she got back though, which is why it was so casually brought up. Bonnie wanting to find the right time and place to do it, Jeremy getting a hotel room for her, Bonnie lighting a hundred candles to set the mood, just the entire episode building up to the sex had a "Special First Time" vibe.