View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 10:46 PM
annadee
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
That scene was a little iffy for me. Idk why Bonnie couldn't call Jeremy her boyfriend after they professed their love for each other, made out more than once, and Jeremy said he'd never let her go. After everything they've been through and how much Jeremy has changed, I also found it weird that Bonnie referred to him as her best friend's brother. He hasn't been the BFB since early season 2.
Ikr?!! SOOO much has happened, how could she even still think that?! It's as though she still feels guilty for dating Elena's brother... which she obviously shouldn't since Elena clearly understands how the two feel for each other and doesn't have a problem with it at all. If anything Elena is happy that her brother and best friend, after all the hard times they have endured, can finally find happiness in each other. It did seem a bit out of character to me, but I enjoyed the scene because it made me giggle and roll my eyes... like come on Bonnie! He's your damn boyfriend!! The final scene HAD to make up Bonnie's mind, IMO. If Bonnie doesn't know whether to call him her BF after that... then argh!!
It seems to me that the best relationships -- the ones that last -- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. One day you look at a person and you see more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. The person who was just a friend... is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with. - Scully
Anna Dee