View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 01:01 PM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

^ Hello there! Welcome to I'm so pleased that you have decided to join, the more Tom fans here the merrier! If you need any help navigating the forums, please don't hesitate to ask me or my co-mod Steph, we're more than happy to help with anything you might need during your time here.

You're not too old for him, only a few years! I know a few other fans who are just as mad about him and older than that! It's awesome to meet another UK fan! I'm from the UK too. Parkland is an amazing film, very moving and thought provoking. I went to the London Film Festival premiere screening of it in October. Can't believe it's been over a month ago already! When his first scene came up I almost had a big smile on my face - it was kinda unreal to see him on the big screen for the first time.

We've got various threads here for different topics about Tom and the characters in Smallville, that we talk about, so take a look around the board guide here I've got many favourite episodes of Smallville, Salvation, Labyrinth and Homecoming to name a few. He's hot in Red, I agree, we love some bad boy Kal!

Again, if you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask!