View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 06:30 PM
lassothemoon
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ediedoyle (View Post)
Then I'll start.

Make no mistake, I'm rooting for Mary to choose Evelyn if she has to pick someone in S4. But I'm a fan of Tom Cullen who plays Tony and believe he's a sensitive, hardworking actor who deserves whatever success he gets. Sooo I hope he can stick around on DA.
Come tonight's episode Tony Gillingham may be outed for bad behavior since I know many of you suspect something's fishy with him. Until then, I say innocent until proven guilty!

What I enjoy about Tony's appearances, whether his motives are genuine or not, is that he rekindles feelings in Mary that she probably never thought she'd have again after Matthew died. She's so attracted to him. I love that she practically bites her tongue to contain herself when he comes up the stairs in episode 7. And it's fun to see someone break all the rules of English decorum -- they barely know each other but he's already a step away from reciting poetry on the stage for her. "I've been missing you," "I think about you all the time," "I will never love again as I love you in this moment..." Meanwhile Evelyn is twiddling his thumbs nervously in the background. Poor dear.

Eep! I can't wait to find out what happens next for this character.
I don't ship them but he's hot I honestly think he's a romantic, for some reason he makes me think of Gatsby ( guy falls ridiculously in love with girl and doesn't get girl ). LOL I hope he doesn't share that fate but Tom Cullen is lovely to look at ( and a nice guy too ).

"And you think I should choose life?"
Evelyn = In Hebrew the meaning of the name Evelyn is: Life.