View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Regulus-Fan
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
And anyway, they don't even need Phillip. They don't even let the man speak when he has (minimal) scenes as it is. Julian is super hot so why the crappy treatment for Phillip? Do they only like @sshole guys like Hook and Rumpel or something?
Oh yeah he got the even less development and dialogue than the girls in all those episodes he was in.
Probably, those are the most interesting characters to write for apparently.

Quote:
I guess Mulan's storyline with Robin Hood's gang will be dropped like Phillip's soul?!nI really wish they hadn't brought back APM, because they set up for a new story... that will be dropped just like the old never resolved story.
I donĀ“t get it how they would set up this stuff for nothing ... they could have showed Neal and then let him leave the EF after one episode or so if they really only wanted to show him. Or maybe let him only hang out with Robin for the time being. I hate the writers for doing this to my fave characters on this show. And for what? Showing more nonsense of the group walking around in the forrest or more flashbacks for the Charmings which basically said the same again.

Quote:
JM's interview was ******. I hope she was ordered to say those things, or I will have to think less of JM. Hook is NOT the only person who has never let Emma down. Up until a couple of episodes ago, he would have left her to die in the water. Not to mention all his crap last season. I swear they must be making the cast drink the koolaid or something.
Yup, this stuff makes no sense. Or maybe she was misquoted by the author but to even think she would say something like this
Also was there really that much buzz around the kiss? I thought it was only so much talked about because the media basically spoiled it already.