View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 01:07 PM
Advo
Addicted Fan

I'm not sure if Julian is still on PLL? I think he's been doing some projects though it probably isn't long-term commitments like TV. And anyway, they don't even need Phillip. They don't even let the man speak when he has (minimal) scenes as it is. Julian is super hot so why the crappy treatment for Phillip? Do they only like @sshole guys like Hook and Rumpel or something?

I guess Mulan's storyline with Robin Hood's gang will be dropped like Phillip's soul?!nI really wish they hadn't brought back APM, because they set up for a new story... that will be dropped just like the old never resolved story. They might ignore Mulan's absence (didn't they do that with the Genie?) or write one line about how Mulan didn't care for the thieving biz and left. Either way, it's clearly dropped.

JM's interview was ******. I hope she was ordered to say those things, or I will have to think less of JM. Hook is NOT the only person who has never let Emma down. Up until a couple of episodes ago, he would have left her to die in the water. Not to mention all his crap last season. I swear they must be making the cast drink the koolaid or something.