View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 10:53 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Lady Edith/Laura Carmichael #3: Because in the end her family always has her back.

Welcome to the 3rd
Lady Edith Crawley | Laura Carmichael
Appreciation Thread

source

source

source

Supporters:

01. skje
02. we walk free
03. sofiab
04. L i N d $ @ y
05. julyhsm
06. P&B4ever
07. merveille
08. Patano
09. eleonor
10. ScarletCourt
11. Sansa
12. Goldenrose
13. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
14. dream once more
15. Tomorrow's skies
16. zuzoka
17. argivi
18. lisagslack14
19. baelfire24
20. amble
21. Lauren60
22. Lauren___Graham
23. Countess.

Edith Crawley

Lady Edith Crawley (Born 1892) is the second daughter of Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham and Cora Crawley, Countess of Grantham, sister of Ladies Mary, and the late Sybil, Granddaughter of Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham, sister-in-law of Tom Branson and the late Matthew Crawley; and the aunt to her niece Miss Sybil Branson and her nephew George Crawley. Her father's sister, Lady Rosamund Painswick and her deceased husband Marmaduke Painswick are Edith's aunt and uncle. Also, her mother's brother, Harold Levinson is her uncle. She is second cousins with Lady Rose MacClare, Lady Annabelle and James MacClare, Earl of Newtonmore, and her first-cousin-once-removed is Rose's mother, Susan MacClare, Marchioness of Flintshire, wife of Hugh MacClare, Marquess of Flintshire.
Laura Carmichael

Laura Elizabeth Carmichael (born 1986) is a British actress. She was educated at Shirley Junior School, The Mountbatten School, Peter Symonds College.

Since graduating from Bristol Old Vic Theatre School in 2007, Carmichael's TV appearances include appearing on Downton Abbey as Lady Edith Crawley.She is also a member of The Fitzrovia Radio Hour. Carmichael made her West End debut in Uncle Vanya opposite Anna Friel and Samuel West in October 2012.

Carmichael is the daughter of Sarah, a radiographer, and Andrew Carmichael, a software consultant. One of her paternal great-grandfathers was aviatior Norman Blackburn.

Previous threads:
#1 #2

Follow her on twitter: https://twitter.com/Carmichelle

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 01-27-2014 at 06:28 AM