View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 07:54 AM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

Just watched the episode.... and Tyler didn't annoy me as much as I was expecting, he was the least of my problems actually (color me surprised )

Rebekah.... for a 1000 year vampire you are gullible.... Really? After Marcel gave you the brush off last week (or last night) you're all ready to side with him after he showed you a drawing of a house?! Please!! Don't make it so hard to cheer for you, girl.

And very inconsiderate of Elijah to just take Hayley's word just like that... I know he has got the hots for her (he really can't resist a pretty brunette face ) but please she says "Klaus knew about the baby making hybrids thing" and Elijah is all I'll protect you from Klaus ... the writers are really making me go one step forward in liking her and 300 steps back...
And let me not start on the IRONY of her calling Tyler a backstabber, I mean, how quickly do people forget that if anyone did any backstabbing was Hayley towards Tyler.
If she is so good at protecting herself, I wonder why we have had to endure her needing to be saved since the beginning of the show Please, don't put lines in there that are only gonna make us roll our eyes.

I really likes Josh and Davina!! I see friendship material over there.... And the pinky swear was adorable! Hope they get more scenes together.

Now all props to Klaus... best thing in the episode! From his sarcastic remarks with Elijah, Tyler, to the feeling of betrayal when Elijah sided with Hayley's, and even when he was threatening/enlisting her to be by his side (not exactly his best moment I may add because you don't win over a needy person by saying she is only necessary now that he has no one else). As of this moment I want to see Klaus even more vicious, wrecking havoc everything.
And as a shipper I couldn't NOT say something about the mention I'm fangirling hard over Caroline's mention and specially the "I went after his girl" part
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote