View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Humdinger
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by northboundtrain (View Post)
Probably my biggest hope is for Mary/Charles. I loved Mary with Matthew so much, so I wasn't sure how I'd feel about her new suitors. But I really like the sparkly chemistry between MD and JO, especially in E7. The old hate-turns-to-love trope is one of my weaknesses, but Charles doesn't feel like a Matthew clone...he feels like his own person. And I think he's someone Matthew would have respected. I think it's too soon for Mary to get engaged, but I hope we get some kind of sign in this episode that we'll see more of him next season.

I'm also a Thomas/Jimmy shipper, so I'm curious to see whether they'll have any interaction in this episode. Jimmy had that strange line in E7 about doing "something stupid" and I wondered if that was supposed to foreshadow something for the finale.

I can't wait to come back here and post after it's aired.
Hello!

Most people here seem to be suckers for the hate/love trope, so you're in good company. Jimmy might do something stupid like break more jam jars. I can't wait either.