View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Radames
Master Fan

Liked the episode, really well done all around. It's sad that Snow doesn't understand her daughter. Which has been shown all season but shined in this episode with how she was dismissing the kiss between Emma and Hook as her missing Neal, and all this jazz. Yet when they're in the cave during Hook's confession the camera pans to Snow and you can see the look of realization that she had it all wrong. Everything about Hook but also about the kiss.

As Mary Margaret told Emma in S1, if it was nothing then they wouldn't be talking about it. The fact that Emma wanted to talk to Snow about the kiss means it meant something, it was not just a kiss. No matter how much Emma wants to deny it, if it was just that then she would never have approached Snow.

These are the moments when Emma needs Mary Margaret and not her mother and it's very sad.

Something else i found interesting, in an episode of being completely honest and letting your deepest darkest secrets revealed four people were tested. A fifth person Neal also gave a statement, however unlike the others his could not be tested so we could not tell if he was being honest. I'm not dismissing him as not being honest. I would however like to say that he's lying or not being completely honest about things.

When he told them he escaped the island, he failed to mention that Pan allowed that to happen. Pan even though very manipulative is also shown to be very honest. So when Neal told him that he escaped the island, Pan did not look shock, he basically stated that it was him that allowed Neal to leave.

Last edited by Radames; 11-05-2013 at 02:34 PM