View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 05:17 AM
Immunity
Fan Forum Star

Excellent!! Excellent!! Episode I loved it!! The writers knocked it out of the park!!!! For me the best episode of this season.

Great humor, actual police work, nothing over the top actions, the crime case was "Halloween" creepy got me hocked from the first min.

Everyone had great character moments, Cath grieving , Steve at the door with the kids and be there for Cath., Danny with Grace, Max and Sabrina , Steve and Danny in the party bus, Chin and his motorcycle and Chin with Cath.

The opening wit Max and Sabrina dacing OMG!!!! Priceless These two are made for each other. And later in the Hospital Sabrina talking about zombie baby's and cuddle into bed with Max

Chin arriving at the crime scene in his leather Jacket on his Motorcycle do I have to say more

Seems Billy is not forgotten seeing Cath running and thinking about him. Cath feels quilty and is still grieving about Billy's dead. Kudos to the writers of this episode for keeping the continuity in this SL

Steve staying at home handeling the trick and treaters was cute as was his talk with Cath. Billy is not forgotten Steve is right nothing brings Billy back so Cath need to stop punishing herself for his dead she doesn't have to forget but she need to forgive herself Steve's confession how he had struggled with similar emotions in the past was really great.

Danno's tree getting toilet-papered which was in his eye's a crime and he wanted to find the criminal who did it. He even wanted to track down finger prints what gave him some funny remarks from Steve. To find out later it was Grace who did it, friends dare her to do it ans she didn't wanted to be mean to somebody else.

So much Chin this episode Chin first and only one at the crime scene talking with Duke, Max and Sabrina, his scene's with Steve and Danny were great. Cath wants the help Chin in finding Kono and Adam. But the best was saved for last Chin inform Steve about Adam I was so freaky happy to hear that Chin seems to kept Steve in the loop the whole time since Steve know Adam been taken captive.

Last week I lost interest in Adam/Kono but now the Yazaku storyline involving Adam and Kono is getting very interesting. Especially when Steve got home and found Cath working on finding Adam and said " So What's the Plan".......

Great quest, Great Crime case, Great episode!

Can't wait till next week " Three man and a baby girl "

Now I am gonna watch the episode again

Last edited by Immunity; 11-02-2013 at 11:29 AM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote