View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:15 AM
ateofi
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Yeah... quite a good surprise!! It's nice of the show to have that close relationship with the Navy.

The whole Doris SL is a mess.... I wish they hadn't gone down that path at all!!! The SL with his dad being murdered by a terrorist wanting to release his brother was WAY BETTER than the crap they turned it into.

I don't even need Doris to be killed.... I want her to just disappear and never be mentioned again
So true. I have seen a single positive comment on any board concerning the SL story. Fans were angry and bitter that H50 turned into a soap opera. Not to mention that the characters were suddently replaced by their uncool clones - I could hardly recognize Steve and Danno. They were so annoying very often.
Anyway, the first thing with Wo Fat/ Steve being brothers was dismissed quickly so that's a good start. Just please don't turn Joe into liar again :
I'm also looking forward to Grace coming back to the show - I wonder how she works now when she needs to feed the baby? It must be exhausting - to be on set and also take care of the new born bundle of joy

Also, Alex can teach me self-defense any time
http://h50bamftumblr.wordpress.com/2...alexoloughlin/

Last edited by ateofi; 10-30-2013 at 09:22 AM