View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 07:46 AM
Immunity
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneillTwo"LL"s (View Post)
Hawaii Five-O tonight - Oh my.. WOW!!

lets just say "triple threat on the wardrobe" Loving the Wardrobe people!! Thank you Thank you!!

*tried posting some nice pictures of the episode, aka Steve in Uniform but spoiler tags don't work here!*

I agree!!! loved the sweater Steve was wearing in the Hospital and in his uniform

I stil think is amazing how the Navy in Hawaii works with this show the only men in these pictures in uniform who isn't in the Navy is Steve/Alex

Source/Credit

That graphic is gorgeous thanks for posting Si

Quote:
You know, I never would’ve left the island. I never would’ve joined the Navy or missed every holiday, every birthday, half of Mary’s life. The day that car exploded, it made me who I am. Danny, I can’t just let it go.
Brought tears in my eyes again who know what would have become of Steve if that car never exploded. They only good thing what came out of it was that Steve is a great SEAL and Commander but it was not his first dream to be one sad really sad to grow up with one mission to find who killed your mom.

That's way I still can't understand how he could forgive his mom so easily when she showed up after 20 years.