View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 10:13 AM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

All I see in those latest pics is Taylor from The Bold and The Beautiful.
But that hair length is a progress in the styling.

There is a The Hobbit fan event scheduled for November 4, 5pm ET:
Quote:
Hobbit stars will be scattered throughout movie theaters in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Wellington, New Zealand. Each theater will be connected by satellite, so audiences in each theater can participate in a simultaneous Q&A and get a first look at extended footage from the film.

Your Middle-earth guide? CNN anchor Anderson Cooper will host the entire event from New York, joined by Richard Armitage (Thorin Oakenshield) and Orlando Bloom (Legolas). Evangeline Lilly, who joins the cast as Elf warrior, Tauriel, will log on from Los Angeles. London will host other cast additions Lee Pace (who plays Elf King Thranduil), Luke Evans (Bard the Bowman) and Andy Serkis, who previously played Gollum. Director Peter Jackson will join from Wellington. Other select theaters around the world will also allow fans to watch the event.

Can’t make the trek to a Hobbit host city? Watch from your computer screen, as it will also be streamed online.
Anderson Cooper hosts 'The Hobbit' fan meet and greet | Inside Movies | EW.com

I would've loved to check it out but that same day my mind will all focused on the US premiere of T:TDW.
Great promotional idea, though.