View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 11:21 PM
Cereal Killer
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
^ I gave that first link of David singing 'Rolling In The Deep' another listen, love it.
I'm listening to it now too, I LOVE the HQ recording!

Quote:
Bring on the next album, David. We'll keep listening to 'This Loud Morning' in the meantime.

I really adore how it loops back like that. I really love how 'Rapid Eye Movement' ends with those instrumentals and the dreamy vocals. Very calming and beautiful.
Hear hear! We'll always listen to TLM.

It was such an ingenious idea to do that. David said in a recent interview that he knew that Circadian was going to be the opening track and REM the closing track, maybe that's how he got the idea. Oh yeah, the instrumentation and children's choir in both songs are amazing.

Quote:
That would be great. I'd love to hear full band versions and acoustic ones too.
I just wanna hear him play it live. I'd take an acoustic performance but of course I'd prefer a full band one.

Quote:
Take your time with catching up. I still need to catch up on watching more of those performance videos.
Thanks. Catching up is hard to do when your time is limited, but we'll both try.

Quote:
The song could just go on with just the instrumentals without David's voice and I'd love it. With the vocals and lyrics, it's perfect.
Agreed.

Quote:
Which is a very good thing. Has he got you into anyone?
Hm, I think mostly MWK and Ryan Star. How about you, is there anyone else than Adele?