View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 07:53 PM
ScarletCourt
Master Fan

I thought the widows/widower convo stilted and awkward. Maybe if I had seen them talk before this crucial moment, it wouldn't have felt so awkward. Telling one another about their own loves on the first convo made blush with second hand embarrassment. People didn't talk emotion so freely like that in the 1920s in polite company which they were since we hadn't talked on screen before.

Yes, it was the options that made me feel like he was ready to move on. That and knowing what's going to happen next week.

Yeah, I noticed that Jimmy has been responding to Ivy's attentions recently though I don't think he sent her a valentine in 4x01 and we didn't see how it evolved from no valentine to paying so much attention.

I would love to see some Daisy/Mr. Mason scenes. I still think that Daisy will be inheriting, but maybe she still has to work at DA because she can't go and live with Mr. Mason yet since she's a widow and he's a widower and that house is too small for polite company.

Yes, Mrs. Patmore is a bit of an odd mix, but then everyone has become an odd mix.

So i guess that's it, that's all for Alfred? I had heard that the actor was leaving but I didn't know he was leaving so early.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote