View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 08:38 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
I was not here when you all discussed that. But I thought it would be a great plot twist to have Red Queen to be Anastasia last episode and this episode it happened
I wasn't here either so I was surprised. But still an odd surprise for me. I'm not sure if I should be jumping for joy or should be worried about this SL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
OMG Will's Anastasia is the Red Queen?!!!! I can't even bother to collect my jaw on the floor. That's quite a saucy revelation.
IKR? I'm kind of warming up to Emma Rigby because of this reveal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
I really enjoyed this episode! It was great to know more about Will and I was shocked to see who Anastasia is. This episode left me wanting to know what happened to Anastasia to make her all evil and power hungry. Unless she was always like that and used Will from the beginning to get what she wanted: the mirror. I wonder if that whole talk between Will & Robin about what you do for a woman is gonna tie into Robin & Regina's storyline over on Once later.
All in all this show gets better with each episode
It's hard to tell by the look on the Red Queen's face upon seeing the Knave in the Forget-Me-Knot if she still has feelings for him but with Will/Knave, I can say the same. He said that it's over but is it really?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.