View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 02:57 PM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

That question came after he mentioned how in school people knew his dream was to be an actor and many usually just said he shouldn't have bothered because it's too hard/not for him, so probably he was speaking about that, about people saying you shouldn't even try for what you aspire to.

So, I need you guys to talk me out of going out there and read every single TDW spoiler I can put my hands on, because I'm having a mild attack of paranoia right this minute. I'm listening to the video chat Taylor and Feige did in Germany - answering fan questions - and someone asked if the is the idea of a trilogy, and Kevin said that they treat every movie as a standalone and then if it's liked they'll think about doing another story and blah blah blah, then he adds that you can already see TDW as a sort of a completion of a trilogy, made of Thor-The Avengers-The Dark World, and in particular for Loki, we'll see a very cohesive arc for the character. And I know he probably means that we're going to see with Thor and Loki the whole cause-effect-aftermath progress of what Loki set in motion in Thor 1 and messed up New York and the realms due to lack of Bifrost, but I'm panicking thinking he might be hinting to the wrapping up of his character arc, but would Feige even hint to something like that before the movie comes out and I'm babbling someone stop me please.