View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 06:48 PM
Touldengal
Elite Fan

Happy birthday Jessica <33 did u get any cool gifts?!

and yes, totally meant to, but i guess i havent been on really except from my phone. now im on the computer!
from the last thread:

Quote:

Oh, i know, same here. Most days I am okay with it because I just tell myself to be patient. If its meant to be itll work out eventually and i keep hoping hell come around. But then some days I just get so fed up and feel like im putting in more effort than him, and if he doesnt want a relationship i am wasting my time a bit!

i think that the key is to just keep your options open. If its not official or exclusive then hell have to deal with the fact that i may still go out and try to meet other guys. :/

Im not afraid to have the conversation i think it just matters on the timing. After a month of dating i kind of subtly brought up the "what are we?" convo and he was like "what, you want me to be your boyfriend?" and he said it in a "YOU ARE CRAZY" kind of way... (not to be mean, i think just because it was the first month) and i just kinda laughed it off and said no, but we did establish at the time that we were dating and not seeing other people. Then the situation kinda changed and we agreed to be friends for a while. Now we are "hanging out" again (apparently thats what he told his best friend we were doing) but i dont realyl know what that means. are we back to being exclusive? or just casually dating? i havent asked because i dont want to freak him out. but i think i am just gonna give it til like january (WINTER AS HE SAID) and then be like "dude, so where is this going? is this just fun for you?"

i have no problems being casual if thats all he wants, but if thats the case then i need to know so that i can still see other guys. and i thnk if i say that to him hopefully itll make him be like "umm, i dont want that" and maybe hell fight a little harder? i dont know, i mean, he did mention that he hasnt been with anyone else adn he said he hated the idea of thinking of me with other people, but then hes also said before that he doesnt want to hold me back or make me feel like hes using me or anything. So i just really dont know. LOL.

i always plan to ask him but then when we are actually hanging out we have so much fun and i dont want to ruin it or make it weird... :/ but come january it will have been 7 months since we started seeing each other and by that time i think a person needs to know whether they see a future with you or not!
i'm a really shy girl and i think its awesome that u arent afraid to bring up the conversation. im just so bad at that. i feel nervous to take any type of initiative and its annoying. i just feel uncomfortable doing it unfortunately. cant help it.
the last guy i dated, i wanted to be official sooo badly, but it ended before it took off. i guess im happy it did because i did find out some things about him after the fact, but my feelings took long to heal.
The guy I'm not talking to/seeing, its weird. At first, I liked him a lot and now I'm finding myself just not caring. He's obviously super shy and i think even shyer than i am. he still texts or calls me almost every day and if we dont talk or text, he ends up texting me first the following day. it seems clear that he likes me, but we've only gone on 3 dates in 3 weeks. i know its not a lot and probably normal, but imo it doesnt give me the chance to like him more. by the time i see him again, it feels like a first date all over again. its stupid and not necessarily what im looking for!

i love that u asked him "what are we?" it shows confidence and thats cool. the trick i think is finding the right time to ask it. my issue is that i have no clue when that is. i still havent been in a relationship where ive felt 100% comfortable with the guy. thats my goal this year

and if we want to move on to something less "depressing," what do u have in mind