View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 03:40 PM
EARLBNY
Master Fan

A while back I came across a blog that posted Celebrity Nudity Rumors. I discovered this Blog while looking for info on Shiri's role on Girls. I was not even looking for nudity just info. They posted some info which at 1st made my jaw drop in shock. I did not really believe what I was reading. The blog went into details about Shiri's role. As it turned out they were spot on. I have not paid any attention to rhis blog. To be honest unless they are talking about Shiri I could care less. That was only thing the blog posted about her untill the other day. Keep reading below to find out about her role on season 3 of Girls. It does not give any spoilers away. I also just posted info on Shiri's part. I doube anyone care about any other rumors.

Celebrity Nudity Rumors October 22

October 22, 2013

So many questions. If we didn’t answer your question its likely because we either don’t know, can’t say, or we’ll answer it in our next rumour post. Feel free to ask more questions in the meantime.

I’d be interested in the new seasons of Girls (especially Shiri Appleby), Shameless and Californication.

Believe Shiri Appleby only has one scene (non-nude) in the new season of Girls.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

You're adorkable!! - Hell on Heels

Last edited by EARLBNY; 10-23-2013 at 03:54 PM