View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 11:28 AM
albina2
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

I really hope that Edith is not abandoned and pregnant. Don't make me hate you Gregson. I'm cautious but don't make me hate you.

And I hope they catch Green sooner rather than later. And I want to see a Bates-Green confrontation.

I feel very lukewarm about all this. I want Mary to be happy but obviously she's moved on (and I haven't). I find Napier coming a breath of fresh S1 air but all these random guys coming who all happen to be passing by...really? And now Napier's taking his boss along and he said yes without even asking his boss first. -I guess we'll know if this SL will come to fruition in the next ep.

I'm due to watch this soon and I like Matthew McNulty.
-great! then, we can discuss it on The Paradise thread. there is one from series 1.
-also, I agree with u about mary moving on so soon. it's only, what, some 8 months after the death of the love of her life, u know, the one for whom she spent all the war years (+ some) yearning, and she's already shedding tears(!) because that sop, gillingham, whom she's seen for some 5 days, since their childhood, is engaged! as tho' she didn't know it was going to happen! i hope we r not going to see a repeat of mary-matt-lavinia in mary-anthony-mable in s5. jf, sigh, has this tiresome tendency to repeat himself. it was gd. to see napier tho'. always gd. to see a gd-looker.
-edith: what were those papers she signed w/out a thought? that'll be at the heart of it, don't u think?