View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 11:49 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Enora, did that French chef do good with that accent?

I really hope that Edith is not abandoned and pregnant. Don't make me hate you Gregson. I'm cautious but don't make me hate you.

And I hope they catch Green sooner rather than later. And I want to see a Bates-Green confrontation.

Quote:
Mary was lovely with Evelyn, nice to see her smiling. But the tears was for Gillingham when she wrote a letter? That sounds a bit weird to me and not what I expected from her in this storyline. Fortunately there were her scenes with Tom who are so great. I loved the one in the nursery and their look to each other in the living room.
I feel very lukewarm about all this. I want Mary to be happy but obviously she's moved on (and I haven't). I find Napier coming a breath of fresh S1 air but all these random guys coming who all happen to be passing by...really? And now Napier's taking his boss along and he said yes without even asking his boss first. I guess we'll know if this SL will come to fruition in the next ep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albina2 (View Post)
Is anyone here watching The Paradise? Series 2 began last Sunday, and I really enjoyed it. If you like costume drama, romance, beautiful people, settings and clothes, then you will enjoy The Paradise. BBC One. Sundays 8 PM.
I'm due to watch this soon and I like Matthew McNulty.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.