View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 01:16 PM
Countess.
Extreme Fan

I must say I quite enjoyed E5.

The main thing that has to be mentioned is that beautiful Anna/Bates moment in the servants' room. He told her that he loves her even more than a couple of weeks ago- and that's something! I'd have never thought it's possible for any man to love his mistress more than he loves Anna. (Even so, I must admit I'm still not a huge fan of them.) I'm glad Anna is not pregnant so we consider Anna's hardest situation to be resolved. I love the fact that Bates went to Mrs Hughes to ask her for help, but Mary helping Anna would've also been a wonderful scene to watch. Don't want Bates to do something stupid.

Eeeew, I don't want Tony Gillingham to be engaged! Poor Mary. Perhaps Napier will be next in line, they seem to be very fond of each other. His return made for a nice change, IMO. When that guy Robert had had a conversation with, re-appeared and the word "death" was mentioned .. I think Mary was reminded of the death of her husband again, wasn't she? She might have been. Anyway, I'd expect her to be.

OMG, that little Sybbie/Tom and George/Mary scene was sooooo incredibly cute! I don't want Tom to leave. In some point I understand his reasons but I just don't want him to! Sybbie saying "uh-oh" I'M DYYYIIIING! How cute is that girl?!!

Slightly bored with Moseley's storyline if one can call it a storyline after all ..