View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Mavonne
Extreme Fan

Jack & Sara {Betrayal} #1: "My life is so small sometimes....With you I started to feel the magnitude of things." ~ Jack

1st

Jack McAllister ♥ Sara Hanley

appreciation thread

"A chance meeting between Sara Hanley (Hannah Ware), a professional photographer, and Jack McAllister (Stuart Townsend), a top attorney, leads to an instant and undeniable attraction. Sara's husband, Drew Stafford (Chris Johnson), is a successful prosecutor with political aspirations, and the couple have a seven-year-old, Oliver. Unbeknownst to Sara, Jack is in-house counsel to a powerful but somewhat shady entrepreneur, Thatcher Karsten (James Cromwell), and is married to Thatcher's daughter, Elaine (Wendy Moniz)." ~ About Betrayal TV Show Series - ABC.com

(All pictures and screenshots are from the abc.com site.)

I'm not good at designing fan threads or graphic design period - but since I haven't found an appreciation thread or forum for this couple yet and I like them, I'm taking a shot at it. There doesn't seem to be much support for them or the show Betrayal, nor are there lots of great reviews - but I'm all in. If you are too, give a shout-out! (And if you're good at visuals please stay and feel free to make improvements.)

~*Shipper List!*~

Mavonne
Stay to the Lights
chimmychimmy
LittleღMermaid
YogiB21
baelfire24
Laurababora
B.Chambers
ChakotaysLover

Last edited by Mavonne; 11-28-2013 at 05:19 PM
Mavonne is offline   Reply With Quote