View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 10:44 AM
lalalaland
Part-Time Fan

In my wildest imagination, I saw those two characters meshing wonderfully together and playing off each other. Last night, they totally knocked the ball out of the park.

Their scenes were not only hilarious, but had an undertone of understanding and honesty that was remarkable. They are the most isolated, the most misunderstood, and the most hated on characters, so I was ecstatic to see them paired to produce pure awesomeness.

April has only ever had Jackson, and that friendship has shifted drastically (there is no going back to just friends for these two), she never had a girl friend. Arizona never had one either, all her stories revolved around Callie, so she had a friendship brewing with Mark and a nice mentorship with Alex, a kinship with Teddy, but not really someone she could confide in without judgement whatsoever, and April fit in that spot seamlessly last night.

So I would LOVE for the writers to develop that. I hope they see there's more there to be threaded than a drunken escape in the closet.

After the dark & twisty sisters, we could have the perky & dimply sisters!