View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 01:00 PM
SachaS44
Master Fan

I finally got to see the episode .

I wish that they would have mentioned Pelant in the previous two episodes because with the start of this episode it just seem like they randomly decided to focus on Pelant, when he should have been they're focus the entire time. Maybe they could have made this the first or second episode of the season instead of giving us the episodes with them going undercover and what not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaeraNyu (View Post)
It felt so weird, they got rid of him so...quickly.
It was as if he would rise at any moment, or like he wasn't entirely dead. I don't think this was the best way to kill him off.
Needless to say, I'm glad they can finally get marrieeeeed

I want to see more of the ex-father/owner of the bar.
I agree with the first sentence. Booth had no choice but to shoot Pelant because he was about to blow them up but it happened so fast. I didn't really think he was dead. I would have like Booth at least checking his body to make sure that he wasn't breathing anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
A new villian has emerged already. woohoo.
I wonder how this is going to work out and how the heck did Pelant figure out there was another killer? Maybe because he was constantly watching people? Who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
Nice ending with everyone watching, but not hearing what went on between B & B.
This was done wonderfully and I'm glad the team got the witness it especially Angela because even though she couldn't hear what happened, she knows that Booth and Brennan are going to be okay.
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote