View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 07:39 AM
soldier of affinity
Master Fan

Why are we even assuming Davina will get paired with anyone? She's like 16

I agree that drawing/painting doesn't make her the baby but they use this talent on villains too much, or at least with depressed/lonely characters.

Since TVD depended so heavily on romance I guess that is why some people are still looking for ships in TO, but it's only the second episode and like Babs said I don't think it's going to be a priority compared to the family dynamic and Niks plans.

Quote:
Hmm, I'm actually not liking any of the "ships" so far. The new characters are not intriguing enough for me to want them with one of the Originals.
Thissssssss. I don't like Rebel since Marcel is a dick and I don't know what's more boring about Cami, her face or when she's talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
Lol, so I guess no one expects a Klaus/Haley thing? Or Elijah/Hayley? I'm seriously getting those vibes.
Not the former. It's obvious Klaus and Hayley were going to get along at some point and reach an understanding, but why does having a decent conversation have to make people jump to conclusions? I do expect a little of Elijah/Hayley though.