View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 11:09 AM
pmm349
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
Thanks for the thread!

LOVE the title! When did Josh say that? In an interview?
He said this at a TNT party at the end of July: Dallas Season 3 Teasers: Ann to Ewing Energies? John Ross to Spiral? - TV Fanatic

TVF: Does John Ross have genuine affection and love for Pamela?

Josh Henderson: Absolutely. He loves Pamela, he does. But at the end of the day, he was taught how to do business one way and that was from JR and that was you can love a woman, she can be your wife but everyone is open game when it comes to business. And if you meet a woman that you feel you can manipulate, have in your pocket, blackmail, use her two steps ahead in the future, you do it. That’s all he knows. That’s how he was taught.

TVF: Do you think that’s what Emma is to him? Business?

Josh Henderson: We don’t know. I think that in a way they understand each other a little bit when it comes to the parent thing. Obviously he’s got his stuff with Pamela which is like a Romeo and Juliet thing, the enemy’s daughter. And I think they understand each other always wanting to make their fathers proud and try to live up to their fathers’ expectations. I think he relates obviously, to Pamela a lot of ways and to Emma a few ways, as well. If it’s real, we don’t know. If I had to guess, it’s just a move about business. That’s why you could see as soon as he entered that hotel room, he went straight for that bag she brought. What’s in that bag? We don’t know. But it’s something big.