View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 08:04 AM
ds44
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmm349 (View Post)
Well TNT should put out a press release very soon with details about S3, but I know it will only air on either Monday or Wednesday night (cause TNT has a deal with the NBA to show games that cover most other nights) and so one quoted Cynthia Cidre as saying it'll happen after the Winter Olympics finish, so the show won't go up against them in the ratings. That would put the S3 premiere at 2/24/14 roughly. And it's also going to be split into two parts, with part 1 airing through mid-April, like season 2 did and the second half of the season airing in the summer, around July/August.

I suppose if that works and the show is renewed for a season 4, the split season may be the new normal, with half in the winter/spring and half in late summer....which I kinda like, because it means the wait isn't as long for new episodes and airing in the summer should lead to higher ratings since competition isn't as fierce. By the time the show comes back in February, it'll have been 10 months since the S2 finale. Under the split season, we'd only have to wait about 3 months in between part 1 and 2 and 5 months between the end of S3 and beginning of S4
Thanks so much. The wait us just do long. I like the idea if a split season.