View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 11:28 AM
pmm349
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on to memories (View Post)
Yes, my point is he should know that there's something wrong with her and getting in bed with her isn't a good idea even if it's just about business for him.
I don't like the way he said it to Emma either, but I think in a way it was all part of a show (along with the flowers and wine). Through the previous conquests he had, John Ross never brought that stuff (that I recall anyway) for Pamela, Elena, Allison Jones, Marta del Sol or the random girl in the beginning of S2. And yes, I don't think he wants Pamela to know because it will hurt her and cause serious havoc in their marriage because he has no idea how she will take it. That is why I think how Pamela reacts and carries herself will be crucial to how it all plays out.

Emma will burn John Ross and is plotting against him already for something unknown to us or he will burn her by using her and she will want revenge. Either way, this affair will end badly for both. Emma will probably further unravel and John Ross will see him marriage hit the skids. Plus everyone in the family will freak out.